Your Head Start on Holiday Marketing
Adweek reports: “Here are 10 of the insights from Facebook IQ’s infographic …
- From the 2017 to 2018 holiday season, mobile-first shoppers grew 33% in the U.S.
- 59% of shoppers in the U.S. used a mobile device for research during the 2018 holiday shopping season.
- 56% of shoppers used a mobile device while shopping in brick-and-mortar locations.
- In the U.S., 44% of shoppers said they messaged a business during the 2018 holiday season.
- The most common use of messaging was tracking orders (38%).
- The biggest pain point for mobile shoppers (26%) was applications or websites that took too long to load.
- During the 2018 holiday season, 59% of holiday shoppers in the U.S. said they either watched or posted videos in Stories across platforms.
- 44% of millennials said videos created by influencers would help them with their shopping decisions.
- 46% of millennials said a video of a product projected onto them or their home would help them decide whether or not to purchase that product.
- 76% of holiday shoppers in the U.S. last year said the amount of time for their purchase to be delivered or ready for pickup was an important factor in their decisions.”
Check out all 25 insights here.
- TEDxBroadway Announces Speakers
- There’s No People Like Show People
- Five Things About TEDxBroadway You May Not Know