Wonder Who’s Using Goldstar’s Boost?
Goldstar event organizers know that Boost gives their events an extra edge, by including them in additional emails to live event fans and building their reach and awareness. But if you haven’t tried Boost yet, or aren’t marketing your events on Goldstar (seriously, what are you waiting for?), you might be wondering what it’s all about.
Take a look at how Boost is helping other events reach new audiences …
- On average, Boost campaigns help events see a 44% increase in daily reach and a 94% increase in daily revenue!
- The average Boost campaign runs for 6.25 days.
- The average budget: $221. (That’s more than 44,000 additional email inclusions!)
- The longest campaign that’s run so far went for 183 days. (That’s more days of extra emails than there were episodes of Seinfeld!)
- 71% of organizers Boosting in 2019 are repeat users.
- The organizer with the most campaigns has Boosted a whopping 291 times!
Have you tried Boost yet? If you’re a Goldstar event organizer, it only takes a couple minutes to set up a campaign in the Audience Marketing Platform. If you have questions about Boost or becoming a Goldstar event organizer, email email@example.com and they’ll help you out.