Why Do People Come to Your Venue? Find Out at TLCC2017
Do you ever wonder why people come to your venue — or perhaps more importantly, why they don’t return to your venue?
Goldstar did some digging, surveying hundreds of Goldstar members on the topic to find out why they love venues, why they hate them, and what factors matter most when it comes to attending a show at a particular venue.
One surprising stat: 25% of members surveyed said that even if the production quality is high, there are other factors that would keep them away from a venue.
You can hear the rest of the results of this survey, along with insights from an incredible panel of industry experts, at Goldstar’s session at the Tessitura Learning & Community Conference on August 13 at 1:30pm. Panelists include:
- Laura Burgos, Director of Audience Research & Analytics at Lyric Opera of Chicago
- Alexandra Llamas, Associate Director of Marketing at San Francisco Symphony
- Andrew Moreau, Operations Manager/Systems Administrator at Boston Lyric Opera
- Peter Yonka, Marketing Director at Berkeley Repertory Theatre
- And our own CEO of Goldstar, Jim McCarthy
We hope to see you there!