What Your Patrons Want — Survey Says
What do your patrons like about your organization? It’s an important question because it brings up issues of trust and loyalty, two things every organization values.
A new survey posted by Marketing Land “explores drivers of brand perception, consumer trust and the corresponding benefits to retailers.”
There are a number of interesting insights, like:
• “Roughly half of millennials (52 percent) and Gen Xers (48 percent) wanted retailers to align with their values.
• The overwhelming majority of respondents (85 percent) liked the abstract idea of retailers supporting charities.”
Greg Sterling writes: “Somewhat surprisingly, the report says that older shoppers (boomers) are more comfortable than younger ones with retailers accessing their purchase data, provided they had a history with that retailer. The other significant driver of data sharing was discounts: ’52 percent said that in exchange for coupons or other compelling promotional discounts, they would be receptive to a retailer knowing their purchase history.'”
Read more of the survey’s findings here.
- Why Audience Loyalty Should Be a Top Priority in 2018
- Want to Earn Your Fans’ Loyalty? Do This
- Rethinking Loyalty Programs