Want Your Event to Be Unforgettable? Do This
Do you want your audience to talk about your event long after it’s over? To tell their friends and family how amazing it was? And most important, to return to your events again and again?
Of course, who doesn’t?! But the path to creating an event that obtains “unforgettable” status isn’t always clear. It’s not necessarily about shock value, over-the-top performances or a big budget (thankfully), but often has to do with this advice from The Story of Telling:
1. Creates an expectation.
2. Delivers a meaningful experience that matches the expectation.
3. Builds an emotional connection that compels customers to want to repeat the experience.”
- Who Wants to Be a Pontiac?
- Why Ben & Jerry’s Doesn’t Sell Hardware
- How Your Venue Can Ace Millennial Marketing