Useful Facebook Stats For You to Know
“69% of Americans use Facebook.” That’s one of the 53 statistics in Kayla Carmicheal’s HubSpot post:
It’s also one reason why Facebook is an important platform for live entertainment marketers.
Here are a few more interesting statistics:
• 56% of people visit Facebook to get information.
• There are 7 million advertisers on Facebook.
• The potential reach of advertising for Facebook is 1.9 billion.
• Facebook is used by 51% of U.S. teens.
• 74% of U.S. adults visit Facebook every day.
- Twitter Highlights From TEDxBroadway 2019
- A Story of Good Ticketing and Bad Ticketing
- What Really Works for Venues on Facebook