The Secret to Instagram Engagement? Emojis!
According to recent research from quintly, it’s time to bring on the emojis on Instagram. MarketingProfs listed some of these eye-opening stats below from the report:
• Posts that include at least one emoji have an average interaction rate (an index score of likes/comments standardized by total Instagram posts and followers) of 2.07.
• Posts that do not include at least one emoji have an average interaction rate of 1.77.
• The use of emojis in Instagram posts increased for accounts of all sizes in 2016, except for the very largest (10M+ followers).
And in case you’re wondering what are the most-used emojis: “The flash camera is the most used emoji in Instagram posts; the OK hand sign is the next most popular emoji.”
- Not on Instagram? Here’s What Your Venue Is Missing
- The Secret to More Followers on Instagram
- Instagram Stats That’ll Help You Sell Tickets