TEDxBroadway Is Today — Join the discussion at #TEDxBway
TEDxBroadway is a day full of presentations, but not like any you’d expect at a regular conference. Bullet points are banned, presenters have a tendency to break out in song and no presentation is more than 15 minutes long. It’s a day to sit back, think big and dream about possibilities for Broadway and way, way beyond.
TEDxBroadway was founded on one central question: “What’s the best Broadway can be?” Now in its fourth year, TEDxBroadway brings together some of the most interesting people in academics, entertainment, marketing, science and beyond to create, share and stimulate dialogue about the current and future state of the Broadway community.
There will be more than 20 presenters and performers throughout the day — and even a coffee and exercise break featuring Mark Fisher from Mark Fisher Fitness and Zachary Schmahl of Schmackery’s.
Visit TEDxBroadway’s website for a complete list of speaker biographies and the 2015 program of events.
- Get to Know TEDxBroadway 2015 Speaker … Kirsten Sabia, VP of Marketing for the PGA Tour
- Get to Know TEDxBroadway 2015 Speaker … Dr. Laurie Santos
- TEDxBroadway 2015: How’s This for a First Batch of Speakers?
- Get to Know TEDxBroadway 2015 Speaker … Emily Simoness
- Get to Know TEDxBroadway 2015 Speaker … Kevin Lyman
- Get to Know TEDxBroadway 2015 Speaker … Osh Ghanimah
- Get to Know TEDxBroadway 2015 Speaker … Benjamin Scheuer
- Get to Know TEDxBroadway 2015 Speakers … Benj Pasek & Justin Paul