TEDxBroadway 2017: Lester Vrtiak Shares How Anyone Can Be an Artist
Did you miss this year’s TEDxBroadway? Or do you want to relive the magic? We’ll be sharing videos of all the talks from this year’s conference over the next few weeks here on Selling Out. Or if you’re in a binge-watching mood, you can catch them all now at TEDxBroadway.com.
Today, we’re watching Lester Vrtiak, who is encouraging everyone to break down the walls between artist and audience and rethink the idea of stage with The Sing for Hope Pianos program. See how anyone and everyone can become an artist and how creating art is a primal, and profound, experience.
Don’t miss out on next year’s TEDxBroadway action! Sign up here and be the first to know when tickets go on sale and get in the loop on any other must-know news about the conference.
More from TEDxBroadway 2017:
- Dreaming the Impossible Dream With Alton Fitzgerald White
- A SpongeBobian Approach to Art and Life With Tina Landau
- Making Art Together With Gus Rogerson
- Gardiner Comfort on Owning His Disorder
- Talking About Feedback From a Jerk Co-Worker With Rachelle Pereira
- Kanya Balakrishna Asks “What’s Your Dream?”
- Jon Albert and the Power of “Hurry up and Live!”