TEDxBroadway 2017: Lance Weiler on Using White Space to Ignite Imagination
Did you miss this year’s TEDxBroadway? Or do you want to relive the magic? We’ll be sharing videos of all the talks from this year’s conference over the next few weeks here on Selling Out. Or if you’re in a binge-watching mood, you can catch them all now at TEDxBroadway.com.
Today, we’re watching Lance Weiler, a storyteller, entrepreneur and thought leader. An alumni of the Sundance Screenwriting Lab, he is recognized as a pioneer because of the way he mixes storytelling and technology. WIRED Magazine named him “one of 25 people helping to reinvent entertainment and change the face of Hollywood.” Always interested in experimenting with new ways to tell stories and engage audiences, Lance has designed experiences that have reached millions of people via theaters, mobile devices and online.
Don’t miss out on next year’s TEDxBroadway action! Sign up here and be the first to know when tickets go on sale and get in the loop on any other must-know news about the conference.
More from TEDxBroadway 2017:
- Dreaming the Impossible Dream With Alton Fitzgerald White
- A SpongeBobian Approach to Art and Life With Tina Landau
- Making Art Together With Gus Rogerson
- Gardiner Comfort on Owning His Disorder
- Talking About Feedback From a Jerk Co-Worker With Rachelle Pereira
- Kanya Balakrishna Asks “What’s Your Dream?”
- Jon Albert and the Power of “Hurry up and Live!”
- Lester Vrtiak Shares How Anyone Can Be an Artist
- Ella Martin on Why Everyone Can Tackle Diversity
- Desmond Patton Discusses Social Media’s Connection to Gang Violence
- Caroline Bragdon Shares How Community Activism Is Pest Control