TEDxBroadway 2017: Kanya Balakrishna Asks “What’s Your Dream?”
Did you miss this year’s TEDxBroadway? Or do you want to relive the magic? We’ll be sharing videos of all the talks from this year’s conference over the next few weeks here on Selling Out. Or if you’re in a binge-watching mood, you can catch them all now at TEDxBroadway.com.
Today, we’re watching Kanya Balakrishna, the co-founder and president of The Future Project, a national initiative to revolutionize education by transforming schools into places where every young person can discover their passion and purpose and build the skills to change their lives and world for the better.
Don’t miss out on next year’s TEDxBroadway action! Sign up here and be the first to know when tickets go on sale and get in the loop on any other must-know news about the conference.
More from TEDxBroadway 2017:
- Dreaming the Impossible Dream With Alton Fitzgerald White
- A SpongeBobian Approach to Art and Life With Tina Landau
- Making Art Together With Gus Rogerson
- Gardiner Comfort on Owning His Disorder
- Talking Feedback From a Jerk Co-Worker With Rachelle Pereira