TEDxBroadway 2017: Ella Martin on Why Everyone Can Tackle Diversity
Did you miss this year’s TEDxBroadway? Or do you want to relive the magic? We’ll be sharing videos of all the talks from this year’s conference over the next few weeks here on Selling Out. Or if you’re in a binge-watching mood, you can catch them all now at TEDxBroadway.com.
Today, we’re watching 15-year-old Ella Martin, who is encouraging us all to tackle problems of diversity and have the necessary tough conversations. The young actress believes theater should be a right for all, but this reality will only be realized if everyone accepts responsibility for creating it.
Don’t miss out on next year’s TEDxBroadway action! Sign up here and be the first to know when tickets go on sale and get in the loop on any other must-know news about the conference.
More from TEDxBroadway 2017:
- Dreaming the Impossible Dream With Alton Fitzgerald White
- A SpongeBobian Approach to Art and Life With Tina Landau
- Making Art Together With Gus Rogerson
- Gardiner Comfort on Owning His Disorder
- Talking About Feedback From a Jerk Co-Worker With Rachelle Pereira
- Kanya Balakrishna Asks “What’s Your Dream?”
- Jon Albert and the Power of “Hurry up and Live!”
- Lester Vrtiak Shares How Anyone Can Be an Artist