Live Chat Replay: Creating Successful Online Events
This week, Jim chatted with musician and virtual concert expert Jay Nash about creating successful online events.
If you missed it, they covered a lot of ground on things like:
- What to consider when pricing your online events
- How to tackle audio issues — particularly with multiple performers
- Which streaming options would work best for you
For those who did tune in live, here’s the list of the streaming options and tools Jay mentioned:
- Streaming service: Open Broadcaster Software
- For multi-streaming: Wirecast or Boxcast
- Premium streaming option: Vimeo Livestream
- To accept tips: Venmo or Paypal
- For larger audiences: A Zoom Pro Account
- For free shows or an easy setup: Facebook Live
- And, of course, to sell your online event: Goldstar
Watch the Chat Replay:
NEXT WEEK … Join Jim for a 30-minute deep-dive on “What will it take to re-open: Virology and the Venue.” Jim will be joined by virology expert Vincent Racaniello and Danny Feldman, Producing Artistic Director of the Pasadena Playhouse, on Wednesday, April 29 at 3:00pm Eastern/12:00pm Pacific. They’ll be talking about reopening venues: what to consider, new practices that’ll need to be in place and potential timelines. Space is limited. Please RSVP here.