Jim to Give Keynote on Mobile at Ticketing Technology Forum
Jim is headed to Ireland this month to the Ticketing Technology Forum on April 27 & 28 in Dublin to deliver the keynote on “Lessons in Mobile” and also speak on a dynamic pricing panel, which explores the benefits and pitfalls of dynamic pricing to live entertainment ticketing businesses and asks whether the industry is ready for a new approach.
In his keynote, Jim will be speaking about how his company went from being a laggard to a leader and explaining why he believes underinvestment in mobile plays to his industry’s greatest weakness.
On the dynamic pricing panel, in addition to Jim, the other leading industry experts include Eric Valley, Ticket Sales Director, Cirque du Soleil, Canada; Áine McVerry, Director of Marketing & Communications, The MAC Belfast, UK; and Tom Schößler, Deputy Administrative Director, Theaterhaus Stuttgart.
Among the topics and questions for debate will be:
- What key lessons can the live entertainment industry learn from others?
- How can dynamic ticketing work when there are multiple organizations after the lion’s share?
- A look at what communication and technology methods will best manage dynamic pricing;
- A focus on legal and moral issues;
- A look at best understanding the demand for expensive and VIP tickets;
- Analysis of the industry and pinpointing sectors where dynamic pricing may prove unworkable.
Learn more about Ticketing Technology Forum at its website.