Is the Public Ready to Return to Live Events? What the Data Says …
Did you catch our expert chat last week? Goldstar CEO Jim McCarthy shared results of the second round of the ongoing consumer sentiment survey. He also chatted with Johns Hopkins University’s Dr. Joshua Sharfstein and Nederlander’s Jamie Loeb about the challenges of reopening venues.
Watch the replay to see:
- How consumer sentiment has evolved during the month of May
- If air conditioning is your friend or foe
- Why fever testing won’t reduce risk
- The risks of indoor vs. outdoor venues
Watch the replay:
Also, we mentioned a few resources during the chat, which you can access below:
- The survey results — Round 2 from Mid-May and Round 1 from Early May
- The survey questions (which you can repurpose for your audience)
- A study on air conditioning’s effects on spreading COVID-19
Finally, this conversation is continuing over on the Show Up! Facebook group. Join us to talk about what we can do in regards to testing, contact tracing and other musts to reopen venues.
And join us on June 10 when Jim welcomes festival pioneer Kevin Lyman and event safety expert and attorney Steven A. Adelman for another expert chat.