Instagram: Your Questions Answered
For every social media platform, we’ve all wondered if our posts are actually being read. Or, is there really a best time to post?
Clifford Chi has created a cheat sheet for Instagram — based on customer data from — to answer all of your questions.
For instance, the best day to post is Thursday and the worst days are Sunday and Monday.
Chi writes: “Here are some more insights about optimal post timing:
- Posting at 5:00 AM CDT from Tuesday to Friday generates some of the highest engagement — people usually check their phones right when they wake up.
- Posting from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM CDT during the weekdays also generates a lot of engagement — people usually check their phones during lunch or when they start to run out of mental energy toward the end of the work day.
- If you want to post on the weekends, post on Saturday around 11:00 AM CDT when people eat brunch or hang out with their friends.”
Read more about the b
- TEDxBroadway News & Noteworthy
- Are You Getting the Most From Your Goldstar Partnership?
- The One Word I’ll Never Say Again …