In Case You Missed It
- “Print at Home” is on it’s way to becoming about as relevant as “buy this CD.” See what Goldstar CEO Jim McCarthy thinks you should do about it.
- It was a play, then a movie, then a play and now it’s back on the big screen as Angela Lansbury and James Earl Jones perform Driving Miss Daisy for Broadway on Screen. Get the full story at BroadwayWorld.com.
- Genius idea alert! McCarthy has a way to revolutionize the theater business, the only question is: Who’s going to try it first?
- Is snark on the way out? Randy Dotinga at The Christian Science Monitor explains why we may be in a new golden age of earnestness.
- Fun fact: Attending a play gives you as much happiness as getting a pay raise. But you already knew that, didn’t you?
- Finally, to finish off the week with a little inspiration, Seth Godin explains why being good in the long run is so much better than getting lucky on your first try.
(Visited 54 times, 1 visits today)