In Case You Missed It
Each week we’re sharing a few stories we found interesting and worth a read. And now, in case you missed them …
- Goldstar CEO Jim McCarthy illustrates how live entertainment is on the wrong side of the convenience gap — and how that doesn’t have to be a bad thing.
- Over on Top Rank Blog, Lee Odden got some of the top marketing professionals around to share their marketing predictions for 2015.
- We had a chat with the incredibly talented and successful Randy Weiner, who shared why he’s always striving to do something no one else is (and why it works).
- Ken Davenport shared some surprising (or maybe not so surprising?) stats on original vs. adapted Broadway plays and offers some advice for when you don’t want to play it safe over on his blog.
- Does it cost more to perform for a full house or an empty one? Goldstar CEO Jim McCarthy breaks down costs in the live entertainment industry (it’s a must-read for anyone calculating ticket prices and sales).
- Finally, Bob Hoskin’s daughter shared a few pieces of inspirational wisdom from the legendary actor after his passing over on her personal blog.