In Case You Missed It …
A few stories from this week that we found interesting …
- Goldstar CEO Jim McCarthy shared an important lesson about pricing. Make sure you’re not making this mistake.
- Disney announced new policies for same-day tickets for Aladdin and Newsies. Michael Gioia at Playbill has the full story.
- Lyn Gardner at The Guardian asks if theater critics need to widen the shows they choose to critique beyond the “obvious.”
- Alexandra Coghlan of New Statesman shares her experience at one of the most intimate opera performances you’ve likely ever heard of.
- And for a little Friday fun, this cartoon on Theater Mania gave us a chuckle.
(Visited 75 times, 1 visits today)