In Case You Missed It
- Is your marketing sharing your story? The experts over at KISSmetrics explain why it’s a must for brands, even (or especially) live entertainment brands.
- Sure, it’s the name of this blog but is “selling out” what you should really be striving for? Goldstar CEO Jim McCarthy explains why that’s not necessarily how you should measure your success.
- Can the “little guys” learn anything from the way Broadway plays are marketed? Most definitely. Seth Godin points out three very good lessons we can all take away from Broadway.
- The government decided that certain car companies and banks were “too big to fail,” but does the same hold true in the arts world? Devon Smith dives into the debate of whether or not we should let failing organizations die. Where do you stand?
- How are you most productive? McCarthy discusses new research that explains how we can be our most productive and creative selves. Have you tried these methods?
- Is opera in crisis mode? Or is it actually growing? Mark Swed at the Los Angeles Times dives into the issues facing opera today.
(Visited 65 times, 1 visits today)