In Case You Missed It
Each week we gather up stories we think are worth a read. And now, in case you missed them …
- Is your venue sending the right message? Goldstar CEO Jim McCarthy explains how important it is for theaters and other live entertainment venues to be clear on what they’re presenting.
- James Cameron + Avatar + Cirque du Soleil = A live show everyone will be talking about. Variety has the full story.
- Disney made the news with their ticket price increases and Goldstar CEO Jim McCarthy explains why it may actually be good for customers.
- While everyone’s celebrating Broadway’s big revenue boost, producer Howard Sherman points out why it may not be as great as it seems.
- Finally, we chatted with the marketing geniuses behind Mothers and Sons viral Twitter campaign. Read why the daring stunt paid off.
(Visited 58 times, 1 visits today)