If You Want People to Remember Your Marketing, You Need This …
You’ve heard the expression: A picture is worth a thousand words. Turns out, visual marketing is more effective at reaching and resonating with people.
Below are some eye-opening stats from a recent MarketingProfs post:
- More than 95 million photos are shared daily on Instagram, and pictures with faces are more popular than other photos, reports Reuters.
- Twitter pulls pictures and videos right into its timeline, and tweets with images receive 150% more retweets than tweets without images, writes HubSpot.
- People remember 20% of what they read but 80% of what they see.
- Combining relevant images with text increases how much your audience remembers by 650%.
Check out the infographic below by iScribblers for more insight into the power of visual marketing:
- Affordable Visual Marketing Tools for Your Theater
- What You Need to Know About Visual Social Media
- TEDxBroadway 2018 Highlights — Quotes, Photos & More!