Here’s Why You Need to Be at TEDxBroadway 2018
TEDxBroadway 2018 is just two weeks away. Will you be at New World Stages in New York City on February 27th?
Last week on Medium, co-founder Damian Bazadona shared some reasons why you should attend. Damian writes:
“Since TEDxBroadway launched in 2012, we’ve had over 100 acclaimed speakers on stage, thousands of audience members, and a lot of views on our online content. Emmy, Oscar, Grammy, Tony, Pulitzer — you name it — we’ve had some of the world’s most-awarded storytellers on our stages.
Equally significant, we’ve shared the stage with many leaders, innovators, artists, technologists, students, and academics that are outside of the Broadway community. All of them together bring a fresh perspective and thoughtful conversations to the table.”
He lists some of the past TEDxBroadway speakers and links to their talks. A few include:
“Give a listen to…
· Diane Paulus for a welcome refresher on the full sensory delight of theatre
· Artistic Director, DJ Kurs, of the Deaf West Company, on how our limitations are also our super powers
· Miral Kotb to explore the intersection of art and technology
· Emily Simoness on how the path, not the plan, drove her to entrepreneurship
· Terry Teachout on the importance of gambling for greatness in the stories we put on stage”
And that’s just the beginning …
Registration for the TEDxBroadway conference will begin at 1:15pm on February 27, 2018. Tickets are $100.
You can purchase tickets here.
Follow TEDxBroadway on Twitter: @TEDxBroadway
And then read more about TEDxBroadway: