Goldstar Subscribers’ Return Readiness Score for Early October
Twice a month, Goldstar is surveying its audience of live entertainment enthusiasts to see how they feel about returning to in-person events.
The results are interesting! The highlights from early October are below:
When asked to “describe your willingness to go out to live events” on a scale of 0-100:
- the average response score was 42.
- For New York respondents specifically, the average response score was also 42.
- If venues followed strict cleaning routines and social distancing policies, that number goes up to 50 out of 100.
- When asked about wearing a mask to an event, 88 out of 100 said they would definitely be willing to wear a mask during an event, including before and after the show.
- And a bright spot: When asked how much they’re looking forward to the return of live events, the average response was 89 out of 100!
And, join us on Wednesday, October 14 at 3pm EDT for a webinar about The Art of Producing & Marketing Livestream Shows. Geffen Playhouse’s Director of Marketing, Patrick Brown, and Tony Award-winning Broadway producer Ken Davenport will will share how they’re creating real revenue by bringing big audiences to their livestream shows in the COVID era and beyond. Register here.