Goldstar Subscribers’ Return Readiness Score for Early January
Twice a month, Goldstar is surveying its audience of live entertainment enthusiasts to see how they feel about returning to in-person events.
The results are interesting! The highlights from early January are below:
When asked to “describe your willingness to go out to live events” on a scale of 0-100:
- The average response score was 36.
- If venues followed strict cleaning routines and social distancing policies, that number goes up to 44 out of 100.
- When asked about wearing a mask to an event, 87 out of 100 said they would definitely be willing to wear a mask during an event, including before and after the show.
- When asked about their willingness to get vaccinated, 67 out of 100 said they would get vaccinated as soon as it was available to them.
- And a bright spot: When asked how much they’re looking forward to the return of live events, the average response was 90 out of 100.