Goldstar Subscribers’ Return Readiness Score for Early August
Twice a month, Goldstar is surveying its audience of live entertainment enthusiasts to see how they feel about returning to in-person events.
This is interesting. The highlights from early August below:
- When asked to “describe your willingness to go out to live events” on a scale of 0-100:
- the average response score was 34.
- For New York respondents specifically, the score was 41.
- If venues followed strict cleaning routines and social distancing policies, that number goes up to 43 out of 100.
- And a bright spot: When asked how much they’re looking forward to the return of live events, the average response was 87 out of 100!
Check back here for the next round to see how the Consumer Return Readiness Score evolves. You can also watch our live expert chat series to see the latest results and get advice from event organizers, virologists and more. Our next expert chat happens August 19: When Will We Have a Vaccine and What Can We Do Until Then? Register here.