Easy (and Inexpensive) Ways to Reward Your Employees
Jim has often talked about how important it is to hire and train good people. In turn, they’ll give your customers a better experience, which translates to better reviews and repeat business.
Another factor of maintaining a fantastic workforce is rewarding those employees who do a standup job. Of course a raise is always nice, but it’s often just not in the budget. But recently, INC.com shared 101 ways to reward your employees. Many of them cost $$$, but we’ve highlighted the ones that only take a bit of time and effort but could go a long way to letting your staff know they’re appreciated:
2. Set up a brag board in the office
3. Wash an employee’s car
15. Special name tag
30. Reserved parking space near the office front door
31. Supervisor for a day
39. Humorous certificate of recognition
46. Thank-you email message
47. Note of appreciation to employee’s significant other
49. Verbal thank-you during team meeting
50. Name product after employee
51. Recognition in company newsletter or website
53. Use employees in television or radio commercials
60. Spot in company Hall of Fame
64. Letter of recognition
95. Babysitting services for a night out
98. Scavenger hunt
Do you have any fun ways to reward your staff?
- The Easy Math of Good Service
- Customer Information? Or License to Spam?
- Want Some Breakthrough Ideas? Just Do What Other (But Different) People Have Already Done