Boost By the Numbers
Have you heard of Goldstar‘s Boost? It’s a self-service tool that puts your event into additional Goldstar emails, and bumps up your placement in emails to an audience of live entertainment fans, so you’ll see your impressions, reach and awareness grow.
A Little Background:
Boost was created for organizers (like you!) who wanted a way to go beyond their organic reach on Goldstar and build even more awareness with Goldstar’s audience of live entertainment fans.
To help, Goldstar created Boost, which puts your event in additional emails and bumps up your placement in emails.
Boost allows you to:
- Market to audiences in cities outside of your venue (nearby or cross-country)
- Control the dates, the cities and the budget — there’s no minimum spend
- Create more awareness for your event in more Goldstar emails than ever
- Track your reach and results easily in the Audience Marketing Platform
Boost By the Numbers:
- Cost for 1,000 email inclusions: $5
- Average daily increase in revenue: 92%
- Minimum budget & length: $1.00 & 1 day
- Average daily budget: $37.68
- Average campaign length: 7.31 days
- Events with 2 or more Boost campaigns: 25.5%
Here’s How it Works:
Your Boosted event appears in one of four slots available in Goldstar’s daily emails. Each email has a main event in slot 1, followed by 16 recommended events. Your event will immediately follow the main event in slots 2, 3, 4 or 5.
Ready to Boost your awareness? Contact email@example.com to learn about special packages and mini-plans for December.
- Do You Know How Big Your Audience Really Is?
- Boost Brings 250% (Or More!) Increase in Awareness & Ticket Sales
- Does Your Marketing Need a Boost?