Avoid Turkey Day Marketing Traps
It’s time to put your holiday marketing strategy in high gear.
According to the infographic below, by Collective Bias, consumers do most of their planning beginning just 10 days prior to Thanksgiving Day.
“Begin releasing fall-related content in early November,” MarketingProfs advises, “the two weeks prior to Thanksgiving are a good time to capitalize on purchases … that consumers are planning.”
Check out more tips on when and how to market for this time of year.
- Pro Tip: Customer Service With Amy Gardea
- Pro Tip: SEO With Anthony Ferrara
- Pro Tip: Customer Service With Shaunelle Curry
- Pro Tip: Brand Voice With Kristen Giordani
- Pro Tip: Promotional Marketing With Wendi Lebow