Are Free Samples the Secret to Selling Out?
It’s a familiar scenario: You’re in the food court when someone offers you a sample. Sometimes that sample is good enough to make you rethink your usual order and try what the new place has to offer. It works with lunch, why not with theater?
That’s the idea Ken Davenport has over on his blog, The Producer’s Prospective. He suggests getting your show out into the world via local news, street corners, cabaret nights, whatever it takes. And while your video on YouTube might be catchy, it’s not the same thing as a free sample. Head over to Davenport’s blog to read the full story.
- The Easiest Mistake to Make in the World About Pricing
- Why Do You Care if You Sell Out or Not?
- A Few Words About Growth: Activities vs. Results
- Selling Out With David Binder
- No Breakthroughs Without Risks or Failures