An Inspiring Customer Experience
Recently reporter Aileen Cahill had such a great customer experience with Maui Jim that she wrote about it on Marketing Land. She also outlined “the elements that made Maui Jim stand out:
- Have a great product they stand by.
- Listen to their customers.
- Follow through and do what they say they will.
- Strong partners in their distribution network.
- Easy to do business with no ‘gotchas.'”
You can read about Cahill’s “remarkable and inspiring” customer experience here.
Then check out more from Jim about Customer Commitment:
- How Do You Look at Things?
- The Customer Is Always Right? Edition
- Experience – Expectation = Satisfaction
- The Five Whys