A Simple Trick to Get More Email Opens
Are you using email newsletters to reach your loyal customers? It can be a great way to communicate new events and news. But what if people aren’t opening your emails as much as you’d like them to?
Inc.com has a super simple way to increase email opens:
- Step 1. Take the same email you sent and change the subject line to something new;
- Step 2. Email it out a week later just to your non-opens.
- “Customer Information” or License to Spam?
- #TBT: 3 Things to Do to Make a Daily Deal Work for You
- 4 Items Your Customers Care About When Buying Tickets