A Little Inspiration for One of Your Most Important Website Pages
Did you know that your ‘Contact Us’ page is
“So, what do great ‘Contact Us’ pages look like?
Typically, the best contact pages …
- Explain why someone should contact them, and describe how they can help solve their visitors’ problems.
- Include an email and phone number so visitors can quickly find the right information.
- Include a short form using fields that’ll help the business understand who’s contacting them.
- Include a call-to-action to keep people on their website — and provide them with another option if they don’t want to complete the form.
- Showcase the company’s thought leadership, whether that’s by including a list of recent blog posts or articles about the company in the press.
- Link to active social media accounts like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn to give visitors a way to engage with the business.
- Redirect to a thank-you page that explains when and how you’ll be contacting them.”
Kolowich shares her list of 12 of the best ‘Contact Us’ page examples. See one below, and then read them all.
“Survicate‘s contact page is another example of a beautifully simple layout combined with friendly, welcoming copy. I love the subheader below the fold and just above the form, which reads: “Let’s talk about your project.” That kind of conversational, colloquial language is exactly the kind of copy that makes visitors feel closer to a brand.
The form itself is simple, with large form fields and CTA buttons — making it very mobile-friendly. Below that, they’ve laid out all the typical contact information — office address, phone number, email, hours of operation, etc. — in a way that’s easy to read and scan.
Finally, I love that their icons and primary CTA reflect the same color yellow as their logo. All of these simple touches make for a clean, visually appealing design.”