9 Smart Ways to Improve Your Digital Marketing Campaigns
Once your patrons are on your site or clicking open your emails, how do you get them to actually buy? It’s a question we wrestle with daily.
The infographic below, created by Connext Digital, “explains nine tricks of psychology that have been known to get consumers to convert,” writes Laura Forer for MarketingProfs.
For example, a few tactics are:
The isolation effect: Highlight a single element in a group, such as making your CTA more distinct.
Instant gratification: Minimize steps needed to purchase, offer quickly consumed content, or provide other immediate satisfaction.
Social proof: Feature validation from other purchases, which you can do via testimonials or influencers, for example.
Check out the complete infographic to see how to use psychology to improve your digital marketing campaigns:
- Pro Tip: Brand Voice With Kristen Giordani
- Pro Tip: Customer Service With Amy Gardea
- Pro Tip: Promotional Marketing With Wendi Lebow
- Pro Tip: Customer Service With Shaunelle Curry
- Pro Tip: SEO With Anthony Ferrara