5 Questions That’ll Help You Set Your Prices
Pricing. It’s always challenging and a difficult balance that nearly every industry struggles with. We’ve talked about how the history of live entertainment pricing will affect the future and whether or not your pricing should leave money on the table. Now, Dorie Clark from Entrepreneur has outlined five questions that’ll help you set a price that works for you and your audience. You can read her full explanation here, but to get you started we’ve listed the five questions below:
1. What’s the going rate?
2. Who’s your audience?
3. What value are you providing?
4. How do you compare to others in your field?
5. How can you create predictable revenue steams?
For more help on pricing, check out some of Jim’s posts:
- What Happens When Prices Plummet?
- The Perils of a “Break-Even” Price
- Pricing Fundamentalism
- Price Has Nothing to Do With Costs