4 Stats You Need to Know About Content Marketing in 2015
Question: How’s your image game these days? By that I mean, are you using them in your marketing, social media posts, etc.? If not, you should definitely start. Hubspot.com just released 17 visual content marketing stats (read the full list here) and one thing is very clear: People respond to images way more than text. Take a look at these three findings:
1. Tweets with images receive 18% more clicks, 89% more favorites and 150% more retweets.
2. Images and photos are the most important tactic in optimizing social media posts.
3. Last year the amount of video from people and brands in Facebook’s News feed increased 3.6X year-over-year.
4. Socialbakers.com looked at the top 10% of posts made by more than 30,000 Facebook brand pages and found that posts with photos saw the most engagement—accounting for a whopping 87% of total interactions.
Soooo … yeah, images are important. But the good news is, they don’t necessarily need to be professional photos to make an impact. Even iPhone shots of rehearsal, images of venue renovations or just a group shot of your cast can make for a fun social media post that generates buzz around your event.
- Hand to Mouth Marketing
- 10 Facebook Marketing Strategies to Steal in 2015
- Everything Is Marketing, Including Start Times