26 Marketing Experts to Follow on Twitter
If you’re looking for ongoing help when it comes to digital marketing and social media, why not hop on Twitter to get a glimpse inside the minds of some of the industry’s top people?
Entrepreneur put together a list of the 25 Digital Marketing and Social Media Experts to Follow on Twitter to help you know who to check out. Below are a few of our favorites, as well as an addition, our own Goldstar CEO and marketing expert Jim McCarthy.
1. Guy Kawasaki: An industry veteran, Kawasaki’s Twitter feed is a source of inspiration that features a diverse range of topics. With nearly 1.5 million followers, it’s clear that he is doing something right.
2. Kim Garst: A social-media expert, Garst is always discussing the latest social-media marketing strategies and sharing content from her excellent blog as well as curated posts that she believes provide value.
3. Rand Fishkin: Fishkin, the founder of Moz, tweets about search-engine optimization and marketing. Check out his “Whiteboard Friday” videos — they always contain information that’s beneficial for everyone, regardless of experience and digital-marketing knowledge.
4. Kevan Lee: As the content crafter at Buffer, Lee tweets a great deal about social media and content marketing. His content typically features posts filled with tips that are suitable for people of all skill levels.
5. Amy Porterfield: Porterfield is all about growth, from social-media followers to prospects and profits. Give her a follow to have a constant flow of helpful content to engage with.
6. Aleyda Solis: A well-respected SEO consultant, Solis can be found speaking at some of the largest online-marketing conferences around the globe, and her expertise is featured in several industry publications. Follow her for helpful SEO tips and solid content.
7. Jim McCarthy: Goldstar’s CEO and the creator of the Selling Out blog, Jim is an expert on live entertainment marketing.