128 Million People Are Going Out!
128 million adults attended artistic, creative, or cultural activities — that’s one statistic from the National Endowment for the Arts’ 2017 Survey of Public Participation in the Arts, and that’s good news for live entertainment marketers.
According to the NEA: “The new Survey of Public Participation in the Arts (SPPA) records the different ways that American adults (age 18 and older) engage in the arts, where that engagement takes place, and why adults participate in these activities.”
Here are two more findings from the survey, then find out more here:
- Colorado, Illinois, North Dakota, and the District of Columbia are distinguished for having significantly higher rates of attendance at music and theater performances than the nation as a whole.
- More than half of adults who attended artistic, creative, or cultural activities did so more than twice a year.
So, how can you reach these people who like to go out? BOOST.
Boost puts your event into additional emails to Goldstar’s most engaged members.
With Boost, you can:
- Reach a targeted audience of people most likely to buy tickets.
- Target the exact cities, dates and audiences you need.
Our Boost team can help you put together a marketing plan to take advantage of the promo, or you can set up a campaign right now in the Audience Marketing Platform.
Read more about Boost here:
- In the News, Goldstar’s New Marketing Tool, Boost
- Wonder Who’s Using Goldstar’s Boost?
- Boost by the Numbers